Our ultrasonic clamp-on flowmeter is designed for convenient temporary liquid flow measurement.
This portable, battery-powered meter is valuable for collecting additional flow data or cost-effective on-site verification of inline flowmeters. It is compatible with pipes ranging from DN15 to DN4000 (½ to 160 inches) and can handle temperatures up to +120°C (+248°F).
The flow meter has a portable signal converter with an integrated data logger. It allows easy commissioning, real-time monitoring, and comprehensive data analysis, all accessible via your mobile smart device.
The KMS 6300 P, is a highly versatile portable ultrasonic clamp-on flowmeter powered by batteries. This innovative device is designed for temporary flow measurement of conductive and non-conductive liquids, making it applicable across various industries.
One of its key advantages is its non-intrusive installation method, which means it can be utilised virtually anywhere without the need to interrupt processes or cut pipes. Its exceptional flexibility allows it to serve multiple purposes, from conducting comparative measurements on stationary equipment like pumps and flowmeters to acting as a short-term replacement for malfunctioning devices.
As a bonus, the clamp-on flowmeter includes a built-in measurement option for thermal energy applications as a standard feature.
Features & Options
- Bidirectional measurement, is ideal for situations where inline size is impractical or undesirable.
- Installation is a breeze, without any process interruption or the need for pipe cutting, so that there is no impact on your operations.
- Enjoy real-time measurement and data-logging capabilities.
- Benefit from a 2-channel converter that enables dual path or dual pipe measurements.
- Experience user-friendly operation through your mobile smart device, paired with a mobile app:
- Securely transfer data via wireless Bluetooth® or USB cable connections.
- Easily navigate the graphical installation wizard for a swift start-up.
- Explore numerous options for collecting, monitoring, analysing, and storing measurement data.
- Enjoy the convenience of a free Android download.
- Mount sensors with ease and flexibility using mounting rails.
- Utilise the click-and-turn mechanism on fixing units for quick and effortless installation or removal.
- Find valuable accessories all in one place, including a factory-configured tablet, cable extensions, magnetic fixation units, thickness gauge, and more.
- Please receive your equipment in a hard case (flight case) or a portable soft issue with organised trays for convenience.