With no moving parts and an obstruction-less bore, the KMS502F-TW tradewaste flowmeter (wired, programmed, tested and supplied by ManuFlo) guarantees the highest level of performance, unaffected by specific gravity or viscosity variations, or the most contaminated of fluids, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy over a very wide flowrange.
A unique integrated verification and diagnostic function feature has been implemented in KMS flowmeters, providing ultra- stable performance over time.
Your chosen ManuFlo KMS flowmeter will be fully programmed, wired, calibrated and wet-tested on our internal flow test rig facility. When you choose your tradewaste flowmeter from ManuFlo, simplicity of installation is assured.
CALIBRATION OF TRADEWASTE MEASUREMENT FLOWMETER
- Pre-delivery calibration: All flowmeters are calibrated at the ManuFlo factory, with pumped or gravity fed water, using a Water Board designed weir tank rating facility cross-referenced with a load cell (certified to NMI standard) and Magmaster flowmeter verification system.
- Field calibration: After the flowmeter has been installed, Sydney Water will require an on-site calibration check.
The calibration of a tradewaste flowmeter should be checked once a year.
- Fitted with Sydney Water Tradewaste plugs (Sampler and mA outputs).
- For waste water, bore water and irrigation ( upto 10% solids).
- Unsurpassed accuracy to ±0.5% ≥ 0.5 m/s with repeatability of ±0.1%.
- Integrated verification, diagnostic function and empty pipe detection.
- Fully wired and programmed for simple installation and start-up.
- Power supply option: 85 – 253 VAC or 17 – 31 VDC powered.
- Modern robust housing design with bright graphic display.
- Programmable via 4 internal push buttons or via magnetic wand.
- Totaliser up to 10 digits with Flowrate display and status page.
- Integral display version directly mounted to the sensor tube or Remote display wired via 2 metres cable (can be longer on request).
- Flanged version with Hard Rubber liner & Hastelloy C electrodes – Wafer version with PFA liner & Hastelloy C electrodes.
- Protection category: IP66 / 67 (NEMA 4/4X/6) standard.
- Measured liquid conductivity: ≥ 5 μS/cm ( ≥20 μS/cm for water ).
- Process temperature: -5 to 80 oC (HR liner) -25 to 120 oC (PFA liner) .
- Virtually maintenance free with no moving parts.
- Grounding earth ring supplied.