The MRP20-T2 resettable counter is designed and manufactured by ManuFlo for use on mobile concrete transit truck mixers (agitators). Constructed of the toughest materials, the MRP20-T2 can withstand the abuses experienced in the premix concrete industry. The gun-metal pipe flow-tube has 20mm (3⁄4”) BSP male threaded ends.
The MRP20-T2 flowmeter is suitable for general medium to high flow range water flow measurement applications. With the MRP20-T2 being internally Lithium battery powered, it is ideal in situations where no external power supply is accessible, making it a totally portable flowmeter. A pulse output is optionally available for logging and totalising applications.
The self-contained LCD counter, registers flow in total Litres. The main body components are the flow tube casing and the electronic display head. The electronic counter board mounted inside the robust metal housing of the display head is visible through the tempered glass window and is sealed by a metal Lock Ring, The only moving part is an alloy rotor which turns as liquid flows past it. The high impact ABS lid protects the LCD and glass from prolonged sun exposure, contaminants and breakage.
To operate, lift the hinged lid. This action automatically turns on power and the Liquid Crystal display is zeroed ready for measurement. Liquid flow causes counting on the display and closing the lid resets the digits. The internal lithium battery has a typical life of 9+ years. NOTE: A sleep mode function turns the display off after 5 minutes of no use. The display is re-awakened either by flow occurring or by closing and re-opening the lid.
- 4 digit large LCD resettable or non-reset totalizer (20mm high digits)
- Total displayed in Litres.
- Easier Access for re-calibration and user friendly 1 point re-calibration function –self-calc for a new K- factor. • Optional External re-calibrate via Portable Device with NFC calibration software using Andriod.
- Pulse Output is Disabled when lid is closed (code -PNL), or Live even when lid is closed (code –P).
- Option for continuous Live LCD (code -NS)