The MagmasterTM electromagnetic flowmeter (specially configured in Australia – wired, programmed and tested by ManuFlo) is capable of operating over the widest possible flow ranges. It offers reference meter quality performance with ± 0.2% of reading, being ideal for measurement of water-based admixtures, wastewater, chemical and pharmaceutical, metallurgical and food applications. With no moving parts and an obstruction-less bore, this type of flowmeter guarantees the highest level of performance, unaffected by specific gravity or viscosity variations, or the most contaminated of fluids, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
Application examples include use in bulk chemical delivery tanker loading and transfers, shotcrete and liquid-grout applications, tradewaste applications, plant and process measurement, totaliser, flowrate or batching applications. Also proportional speed control via the current output signal . The uses are wide and far reaching.
MagmasterTM is available in sizes 4 to 150mm. It has a ANSI-150 flanged carbon steel sensing tube lined with Teflon, with Hastelloy-C electrodes with inbuilt earth electrode
The IP65-rated transmitter display box is remotely wired to the sensor tube by a low voltage 2-metre signal cable (can be extended). Power is by standard 85-265 vac or optional 11-40 VDC.
- Unsurpassed accuracy to ± 0.2 %
- Process temperature to 130oC.
- Widest possible flow ranges.
- Fully bi-directional operation.
- Virtually maintenance free with no moving parts.
- Eliminates head-losses and need for filters.
- Handles widest range of aggressive liquids.
- Robust construction for industrial use.
- Frequency, analogue and alarm outputs.
- Empty pipe detection.
- Fully programmable via hyperlink.
- Flow-rate and easy reset-able totaliser via wand or reset button option with multi-function display.