KMS503F : Electromagnetic Flanged Flowmeters – For Restricted Pipe Installation Applications (sizes: 25mm to 300mm)
The KMS503F electromagnetic flowmeter is capable of operating over a very wide flowrange. It offers reference meter quality performance with accuracy of ± 0.5% of reading, being ideal for measurement of water and wastewater applications. With no moving parts and a special ‘built-in’ rectangular flow profile section. This type of flowmeter guarantees the highest level of performance, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
A self-verifying feature has been implemented in all KMS flowmeters, providing ultra-stable performance over time. All KMS flowmeters are supplied fully wired and wet tested with certificate and programmed to your specific application requirements:
- Totals: L [ litres ] ; mL [ mililitres ]; m3 [ cubic metre ] . Total is factory programmed to be resetable or non-resetable;
- Flowrate: L/s; L/min; L/h [ Litres per second/minute/hour]; m3 /s; m3 /min; m3 /h [ cubic metre per second/minute/hour];
- Outputs: Pulse and 4-20mA output with 1m cable pre-wired and labeled.
- Application examples include use in water applications (irrigation, bore water etc) and proportional speed control via the current output signal. The uses are wide and far reaching.
- For water applications where installation space is restricted.
- Flanged connection suites AS4087 CL 16 flanges.
- Accuracy to ±0.5% even with zero straight pipe lengths.
- Integrated verification, diagnostic function and empty pipe detection.
- Fully wired and programmed for simple installation and start-up.
- Power supply option: 85 – 253 VAC or 17 – 31 VDC powered.
- Modern robust housing design with bright graphic display.
- Programmable via 4 internal push buttons or via magnetic wand.
- Totaliser up to 10 digits with Flowrate display and status page.
- Integral display version directly mounted to the sensor tube or Remote display wired via 2 metres cable (can be longer on request).
- Rilsen liner with Hastelloy C electrodes wafer flow sensor.
- Protection category: IP66 / 67 (NEMA 4/4X/6) standard.
- Measured liquid conductivity: ≥ 5 μS/cm ( ≥20 μS/cm for water ).
- Process temperature: -5 to 70 oC.
- Virtually maintenance free with no moving parts.