KMS102/4F : Electromagnetic Flanged Flowmeters with ‘S100’ display – ideal as resettable/batching meter (sizes: 6mm to 150mm)
The K-MAGS electromagnetic flowmeters are custom configured, wired, programmed, tested and supplied by ManuFlo. They offer quality performance with accuracy of ± 0.3% of rate and are capable of operating over very wide flow ranges. With no moving parts and an obstruction-less bore, this type of flowmeter guarantees the highest level of performance, virtually unaffected by specific gravity or viscosity variations, or the most contaminated of fluids, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy for liquids with conductivity of ≥ 20μS/cm for water and ≥ 5μS/cm for other liquids. A unique self-verifying feature is implemented in K-mags, providing ultra-stable performance over time.
Application examples include use for measuring mining slurries, grouts, oxides, construction chemicals, food industry etc. The uses are wide and far reaching.
- For ADMIXTURE Batching, Shotcrete, Mild-Recycled Water & Selected Chemical Applications (upto 10% solids)
- Liner: PTFE (6 – 15mm); Process Temperature (-40 to 80°C)
- Polypropylene (25 – 150mm);Process Temperature (-5 to 90°C)
- Hastelloy C electrodes.
- Flanged connection suites ANSI 150lb flanges.
- Flow sensor sizes 6 to 150mm.
- Self-verifying. Accuracy: ±0.3% +1 mm/s.
- Built in flow profiler for higher accuracy.
- Empty pipe detection.
- Totaliser up to 10 digits. With Flowrate display.
- Totaliser resettable via optional pushbutton.
- Programmable via 4 push buttons or via HART to PC.
- Remote display via 2-metres cable to flowsensor or Integral (45° or 0° mounted)
- 85 – 253 vac or 11 – 31 vdc powered.
- Durable cast alloy display enclosure.
- K-MAGS Fully wired and custom programmed to requirement. Pulse and 4-20mA outputs. HART protocol
- IP68 remote flow sensor (when potted).
- Measured liquid must have conductivity of at least 5 μS/cm (20 μS/cm for water)