KMS101W : Electromagnetic Wafer Flowmeters with ‘S100’display – ideal as resettable/batching meter (sizes: 15mm to 150mm)
The K-MAGS electromagnetic flowmeters are custom configured, wired, programmed, tested and supplied by ManuFlo. They offer quality performance with accuracy of ± 0.3% of rate and are capable of operating over very wide flow ranges. With no moving parts and an obstruction-less bore, this type of flowmeter guarantees the highest level of performance, unaffected by specific gravity or viscosity variations, or the most contaminated of fluids, whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy for liquids with conductivity ≥ 5μS/cm. A unique self-verifying feature is implemented in K-mags, providing ultra-stable performance over time.
All K-mags are supplied fully wired, programmed to your specific application requirements, and tested, with Total and Flowrate display and outputs all configured. Application examples include use for measuring mining slurries, grouts, oxides, construction chemicals, food industry etc. The uses are wide and far reaching.
- For ADMIXTURE Batching, Shotcrete, Mild-Recycled Water & Selected Chemical Applications (upto 20% solids)
- K-MAGS Fully wired and custom programmed to requirement.
- PFA liner, Hastelloy C electrodes, Wafer connections
- Virtually maintenance free. No moving parts.
- Self-verifying. Accuracy: ±0.3% +1 mm/s.
- 85 – 253 vac or 11 – 31 vdc powered
- Totaliser up to 10 digits. With Flowrate display.
- Totaliser resettable via optional pushbutton.
- Display can be Remote (all sizes, 2-metres cable to flowsensor) or Integral (45° or 0° mounted)
- Empty pipe detection.
- Durable cast alloy display enclosure.
- Grounding earth ring supplied.
- Programmable via 4 push buttons or via HART to PC.
- IP68 remote flow sensor (when potted).
- Process temperature: -25 to 120 oC.
- Measured liquid must have conductivity of at least 5 μS/cm (20 μS/cm for water)