BMH : 15 & 20mm single-jet totaliser flowmeters with optional pulse output – suitable for hot water to 90° C
The BMH 15 and 20mm GSD8 single-jet totaliser water meters operate on the velocity principle, where water enters the flowmeter and drives the inner rotor. The meter has a very easy-to-read totaliser mechanism displaying down to 1 Litre. A clock dial further indicates in 0.1 Litre increments. Ideal for hot water tanks and other applications where compactness and weight are installation issues. BMH meters are optionally configured with a volt-free Reed Switch contact closure pulse output for water monitoring, data logging and other applications where a remote read is required. (15mm and 20mm size with 1 litres per pulse) with 3 metre 2 wire cable lead.
The register is waterproofed and long durability and elevated precision is guaranteed.
- Single-jet impeller Flowmeter measurement.
- Direct reading on 8 numeric dials.
- Compact light-weight design.
- Accuracy ±2% (Qt-Qs)
- Operates in water temperature up to 90oC.
- Passes small solids without jamming.
- Low head losses -ideal for gravitational flows.
- Readout can be swiveled to any position (360 Degrees).
- Optional pulse output for logging, remote displays etc.
- Screwed ends with coupling connectors as standard.
- Approved according to MID standards up to R160H – R50V