The FRT303 Flowrate Totalizer is designed to operate with a wide range of pulse/signal output or coil output flowmeters, providing an instantaneous flowrate reading with a resettable Total display and Grand Total display. To toggle the display between the Total and the Grand Total, simply touch the front panel button once. To reset the Total, touch the front panel button twice.
Power is via either: an internal Lithium battery which has a typical life of up to 10 years; optional external 5-25 VDC; or optional external 240 vac. The FRT303 will accept flowmeter input pulses from as low as 0.2 and up to 2000 Hz (Note: for steady flowrate calculations, need at least 2 Hz input). A filter factor is programmable, to smooth the flowrate reading for pulsating flows.
The FRT303 has other fully programmable optional features including pulse output, 4-20mA output, and Hi-Low flow setpoint outputs. All functions are entered via internal keypads and a menu display.
The LCD of the FRT303 can be programmed to indicate flowrate and totals in a number of different engineering units. Prior to shipping by default all application parameters are pre-programmed according to customer requirements, including display unit preferences and the flowmeter K-factor (your preferences must be advised at time of order placement).
The FRT303 is provided in a compact IP65 Polycarbonate enclosure with molded mounts, allowing it to be used in a wide range of field applications.
- Displays Flowrate, Resettable Total and also Non Resettable Grand Total.
- LCD has large digits and easy to read from distance.
- Easy reset total button on front panel.
- Power options: Internal Lithium battery with up to 10 year life span or Externally powered 240 VAC or 5 – 25 VDC models.
- High and Low set points, pulse and 4-20mA outputs options are available. • IP65 wall mountable enclosure with flip up lid to protect LCD from weather. • User friendly and fully programmable functionality.
- Maximum ambient Temperature 55 oC.
- Made in Australia by ManuFlo.