The ME995-2 calculates selected dosage rates for the batch operator. The two or three top selector knobs are for dosage selection of liquid admixture to be dispensed, marked DOSAGE MLS x 10 / CUBIC METRE. A maximum doserate of 99 x 10 mls per Cubic Metre is selectable. The two bottom selectors are used for selection of CUBIC METRE concrete quantity. Maximum load is 9.0 CUBIC METRES. The LED display digits count upwards and displays the total millilitres of dosed liquid, whilest dispensing the selected dosage rate per cubic metre ratio to the target setting. Upon completion of the batch, the alarm will sound momentarily.
A batch example would be:
- Selected dosage rate 22 x 10 mls/Cubic Metre
- Selected Cubic Metre cement load of 5.5 cubic metres
- Actual admixture dose volume received 220 mls. x 5.5 = 1210 millilitres.
The ME995-2H model calculates and dispenses in the same way, except a higher doserate is selectable via the extra doserate selector knob fitted. A maximum of 900 x 10 mls/Cubic Metre can be selected.
ME995-2 models are ideal for computer controlled plants as computer and ManuFlo controllers are compatible. The controller operates from a standard 220 – 260 vac (or optional 24vac, 110vac or 12-24VDC) voltage supply. Contact output drive is via one or optional two relays. Standard controllers are in panel mount format or optionally housed in a metal housing box.
- Variable doserate selection in cubic metres
- Display indication in total millilitres
- LED display with status indicators
- Preact function
- Preset maximum limit
- Missing pulse detection
- Optional PLC/computer interface