The MME is a low-cost Electromagnetic Flowmeter, suitable for flowrate and totaliser (resettable) metering and batching. The converter/processor is inbuilt on the flowmeter sensor primary. These two elements form a very compact package.
With no moving parts and an obstruction-free bore, this type of flowmeter is ideal for measuring a wide range of conductive liquids with solids up to a temperature of 90 C, with minimal head losses and virtually no ongoing maintenance. MME Magflows are ideal for measurement of water or water based liquids including admixtures, and providing flowrate & total display for applications such as beer measurement, shotcreting and for process batching/monitoring applications. The MME can be used in conjunction with a remote ManuFlo FRT-303 Indicator or Batch Controller for automated processes, or can be connected to 3rd party PLCs via the onboard 4-20mA or pulse output.
- Compact and light weight design, in sizes:
- 15mm 1⁄2” connection
- 20mm 3⁄4” connection
- 25mm 1” connection
- LCD/TFT Display shows Total, Flowrate & Temp.
- NPN or PNP Pulse Output (programmable)
- 4-20mA output, endpoints programmable
- Flowrange accuracy @ ±0.8% of full scale
- Repeatability of rate: <0.2%
- Process temp. range -20C to +90C
- Measures liquids of conductivity > 20S/cm
- Robust construction for industrial use to IP67.
- Stainless Steel Body, PEEK liner, SS316 electrodes with integrated grounding electrodes.
- Fast and easy installation or removal with BSP male threaded end connections. (couplings available
- No moving parts. Obstruction less bore. Virtually maintenance free.
- Suitable with a wide range of conductive liquids. Accuracy unaffected by varying viscosity or specific gravity.
- 19–30 VDC powered (or +12VDC via 12 to 24vdc converter).
- RESETTABLE display via front buttons or via 1 push external contact reset (for manual transfer of batches)