MRT303 : LCD Flow Rate + Reset Totaliser + Grand Totaliser (Universal Slip Insertion Rotor-wheel for all pipe sizes and types)
The MRT303 insertion rotor flowmeter with versatile multi-functional large LCD indicator is designed and manufactured in Australia by ManuFlo. The MRT303 has a unique ‘quick release’ slip insertion stem section designed to be inserted to the ManuFlo proprietry nipple adaptors (part BSPB etc) which allows the meter to be fitted to most 1” BSP female entries. Usually, the MRT303 is pre-fitted and wet test calibrated with a ManuFlo ‘T’ piece or saddle clamp pipe adapter. Adapters are available for a range of pipe sizes from 20 to 315 mm diameters, and the adapter range also includes SS316 or Galvanized Iron tees, Class18 Cat19 PVC high pressure tees, and saddle-clamp agricultural poly-pipe and PVC fittings. The MRT303 is pre-calibrate on our NMI certified test rig (sizes 20mm – 150mm) to obtain the best K-factor value. Or optionally you may purchase our BSPSS, BSPB or BSPB-LS pipe adaptor nipples (1” BSP-M external thread) in brass or optional 316-SS material.
The MRT303 is suitable for medium to high flow range liquid flow measurement applications. The base model is internally battery powered, which is ideal in situations where no external power supply is accessible, making them totally portable flowrate indicators with resettable total and grand totalizer flowmeters. Externally powered models are also available with optional signals to data logger or PLC including scaled pulse, 4-20mA and hi/lo setpoint alarms.
The flowmeter’s only moving part (a stainless steel marine alloy rotor which turns as liquid flows past it) allows registration of 2 x 7 digit counters in Litres (L), Kilolitres (KL) or Megalitres (ML). One counter is resettable for batching, the other a permanent ‘Grand Total’. In addition a 6 digit Flow Rate display in Litres per minute (L/M) or Litres per second (L/S) all with programmable decimal places. The main body component, consisting of the electronic counter board, is housed in a robust Polycarbonate UV & water resistant IP66 enclosure.
To operate press the circular button on the front panel and the Liquid Crystal Display is zeroed ready for a new batch measurement (batched total to zero), press a second time will indicate the 2nd ‘Grand Total’ while the flow rate indicator is a permanent on screen reading in the engineering units of choice. Standard version with internal lithium battery has a typical life span in excess of 8 years depending on environmental conditions.
- Slip insertion paddle rotor sensor design with locking cap allows simple removal from pipeline for service or replacement.
- Displays Flowrate, Resettable Total & Accumulative Grand Total.
- LCD has Large digits easy to read from longer distance.
- Easy touch reset total button on front panel.
- Power options: Internal Lithium battery with up to 10 year life spanOr Externally powered +5-30 VDC
- Optional High and Low set point, pulse and 4-20mA outputs.
- IP66 Polycarb enclosure with flip up lid to protect from weather.
- User friendly and fully programmable functionality.
- Maximum process ambient Temperature 90oC, ambient to 60oC.
- Made in Australia by ManuFlo.
- ± 2.5% accuracy, 0.7-8.5 m/s flow velocity, Repeatability: ± 1.0%
- Easy installation via wide range of pipe fittings/adapters, for pipe sizes from 20 to 100 mm (short stem version) or 110 to 500mm (long stem version)
- Optional pulse output, via M12 IP67 plug set
- Wide range of engineering display units: Litres/KL per sec/min/hr, Total Litres, KL, ML