MESLCD4 : LCD RESETTABLE COUNTER FLOWMETERS (Larger digits) – Positive Displacement ( sizes: 20, 25, 32 and 40 mm )
The MESLCD4 series magnetically-coupled positive-displacement flowmeters incorporates a larger LCD resettable display counter flowmeter, powered by an internal long life (10+ year) Lithium battery. With low to high flowrange performance, the meters are suitable for a wide range of batching and measurement applications for water and water-based chemicals. They are ideal in situations where there is no external power supply available, making them totally portable flowmeters.
The nutating disc measurement chamber used provides high reliability and accuracy for measurement of liquids with varying specific gravities (without need for recalibration), and can pass small impurities without blockage to the measuring chamber.
The digital LCD display head is fully self contained, with a wide impact-resistant flat glass lens for easy cleaning and quick reading. The display head couples to the main meter body by a bayonet turn-and-lock fitting action. The display can be refitted to four 90degree viewing positions.
To operate, lift the hinged lid twice. The LCD display digits turn on and are automatically zeroed and ready for measurement. The display counts in single Litres up to 9999. The decimal point version counts to 999.9 Litres. Closing the lid resets total digits to (0000 or 000.0 litres).
If there is no flow for 5 minutes, then the display will enter sleep mode (goes blank) to conserve battery power. From sleep mode, the display is reawakened by either:
- The occurrence of flow (the count before going to sleep wakens and is continued);
- or By closing and re-opening the lid (the count is reset).
- Nutating wobble disc measurement chamber.
- Small impurities can pass chamber without jamming.
- Low hydraulic thrust minimises wear.
- Sealed IP65 digital display capsule.
- Wide impact resistant glass lens for easy cleaning and quick reading.
- Internal 10+ year long-life Lithium battery.
- 1.5 % accuracy curve, with 0.2% repeatability.
- Conforms to AS3565-1988, designed to meet AS3901.
- Calibration certificate supplied (NMI-1672).
- Simple upgrade to high resolution pulse counter for future automatic batching applications.